UNfilthy Concentrated Aromatic Laundry Pacs – 30 pacs
- This package contains 30 pacs of Unfilthy Grape Wine Laundry Pacs, enough to clean 30 medium loads.
- Unfilthy has no phosphate, phthalates, chlorine, or artificial brightener. 3-in-1 power that fights odors, lifts stains, and freshens the entire load.
- Each designer fragrance is long-lasting, leaving your laundry fresh for days to come.
- Comes with integrated scent booster beads that make the fragrance lasts even longer.
- Works great in either cold or hot water and septic safe with top-load, front-load, and HE washers.
- Concentrated detergent saves money – don’t pay for water in diluted detergent bottles.
- Entire pac dissolves completely in water; do not handle with wet hands.
- No measuring or pouring means no mess and spills! Premeasured and concentrated pac is super convenient.
- UNfilthy Aromatic Laundry Pacs comes in three refreshing scents: Cherry Blossom, Ocean Breeze, or Grape Wine.
- Try Unfilthy in the 30-pac trial size or get the most cost-effective laundry in our 120-pac size.
- Try UNfilthy in 120-pac economy size and get more bang for your buck!
Use with dry hands only. Do not place in dispensing tray; add pacs directly into washer drum first, then add clothes. Wash hands immediately after use.
Small/Medium Loads: 1 pac
Large/Extra Large Loads: 2 pacs
Concentrated detergent pacs can burst with little pressure. Keep children away from this product. Do not let them play or put them in their mouth. The liquid inside is harmful if put in mouth, swallowed, or gets in the eyes or other human orifice.
WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD, Small Parts, EYE IRRITANT. HARMFUL IF SWALLOWED.
Avoid eye contact. If contact occurs, flush immediately with water for 15 minutes. If swallowed, rinse mouth and drink a glass of water. In either case, call a physician. If on skin, rinse thoroughly with water.
KEEP PACS OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN AND PETS
– Store container in a secured place where children/pets cannot reach, out of sight.
– Always keep container fully closed after each use.
– Never leave pacs outside the container.
– Do NOT let children/pets handle or play with the pacs, even with supervision.
DO NOT BREAK PACS
– Do not handle pacs with wet or moist hands.
– Do not expose pacs to moisture.
– Do not cut or puncture pacs.
– Do not try to separate packs if they stick to each others.
Do not use for hand washing, pre-treatment, or any other purpose other than laundry. The pacs are designed to work inside qualified washing machines only. This product is safe for septic systems. This product contains no phosphates.
MAY IRRITATE EYES. Do not get in eyes. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
FIRST AID TREATMENT
Contains nonionic and anionic surfactants, ethoxylated polyethylene polyamine (polymer) and enzymes. If swallowed, or if detergent gets in mouth or eye or on skin, call your local Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) or doctor immediately. Immediately and thoroughly rinse eye or skin with water for 15 minutes. If swallowed, give a glass of water or milk. Do not induce vomiting.
Sodium bicarbonate, Sodium carbonate, Zeolite, Alcohols ethoxylated, Polyvinyl alcohol film, Sodium alkylbenzenesulfonate, Hydrated silica, Propylene glycol, Sodium carbonate peroxide, Fragrances, Protease enzyme, Amylase enzyme, Acrylic acid homopolymer, Colorants.